From their website:
"For those of you who are not familiar with our project, Still Flying is a fan-based site dedicated to a "virtual continuation" of Joss Whedon's "Firefly" in the form of scripts of additional episodes.
...Like most Browncoats, we know that Whedon will return to us with another movie, book, or some other way to continue the tale he started in "Firefly." Until that time, we'll be here. We will hold the line.
We can't show you exactly how Joss Whedon would've done it, but we can tell you...
"Here's how it might have been..."
- "Continuing from the TV series, things are going from bad to worse in the wake of Inara’s decision to leave the ship and Jubal Early’s attempt to collect the bounty on River.
- Jobs and coin are scarce, but it seems that enemies are in abundance as the crew clashes with crime lords, slavers, corrupt locals, the Alliance, and old foes believed long dead.
- And the mystery surrounding River deepens as the Hands of Blue continue their pursuit."
- "Season Two of Firefly takes the story of Joss Whedon’s "Serenity" and tells it over the span of 22 episodes, as it might have been had the show not been cancelled.
- What is the secret locked in River Tam's brain and what does this mean for the crew?
- With Book and Inara off the ship, Mal’s bad luck continues as it seems he can barely keep his crew together and fed. Even the most lucrative jobs often turn out to be more trouble than they are worth.
- Pursued by the Alliance, bounty hunters, and other mysterious enemies, the crew of Serenity does everything it can just to keep flying."